A beautiful, healthy smile is one of the best investments you can make for your future or that of your child. Since each situation is unique, we will work with you to create a financial plan. To assist you in making this investment, we offer various payment options including:
- Customized payment plans (with no added interest)
- A financial courtesy for those making payment in full at the beginning of treatment
- Family courtesies for multiple family members
- A financial courtesy is offered to police, firefighters and EMT (and their families, of course). We truly appreciate what you do!
- We accept MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover
- We participate with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Additional financing is available through Care Credit
- On-line payments are accepted
Orthodontic insurance generally differs from regular dental insurance, in that each individual on the policy usually has a lifetime maximum benefit for orthodontic services. This benefit is paid at some predetermined percentage of the orthodontic fee (records, initial down payment, monthly payments, etc.) until the maximum benefit has been reached. Please be aware that, although we are not an insurance company provider, you will receive your orthodontic benefit if your insurance company allows you to choose an “out of network” provider. Our professional services are rendered and charged directly to the patient, and the patient/parent is responsible for all fees incurred. In keeping with our tradition of providing you with excellent customer service, we will be happy to submit your orthodontic claim form to your insurance company on your behalf. We will also ensure that you understand all costs and fees prior to beginning treatment.
On your first visit, please come prepared to provide us with your complete insurance information, which should be on your dental insurance card (or which can be obtained through your employer’s human resource department). When we receive this information from you, we will then be able to complete an estimation of benefits (if required) or an insurance claim, which includes information about the type of malocclusion, length of treatment time, and your financial obligation. We will submit your insurance claim to your insurance company for you. No other form should be necessary unless there is a change in your treatment that would change the fee for services.